One of our favorite things is being involved in making your wedding a truly magical day. Our couples love the personal attention they receive from us and knowing that we always use the best quality, local and organic products whenever possible.
We work with you to create a one-of-a-kind wedding cake and dessert experience for your special day! Perhaps you envision the perfect centerpiece of a tiered wedding cake, traditional or unique in style. Or a selection of small hand-made pastries is more your style. Care for a banquet of rustic, old-fashioned pies? Any combination is possible and we are here to make your wishes become reality.
Are you ready to get started right away? Fill out our online Wedding Worksheet, submit it to us and we’ll contact you to set up your tasting!
- Fill out our Wedding Worksheet or Reach out to us through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think about what kinds of desserts you would like at your wedding. Are you set on a traditional cake, dessert table, pies or a combination? Now is also a good time to start looking for pictures or links online that contain elements you would like to incorporate.
- Next we would set up a tasting to go over all the details of your wedding cake (and desserts, if applicable). If you live out of town , please see the note below.
- Finally, we will draw up a contract and you sign and pay a deposit to secure the date with us. Please secure early as we very often book up our weekends many months in advance!
- The full balance of your cake is due in full 2 Weeks before your wedding. This is also a good time to do a confirmation with us of the details and delivery information to make sure there are no surprises.
- All you have to do now is enjoy your special day! Congratulations!
Note: Are you planning your wedding from out of town?
If so, don’t worry! If you live out of town and know you would like to work with us for your event we are happy to draft up an initial general contract. That way you can be sure your date is secured on our calendar. Then, we can go over the details at a later date.
Helpful questions to ask yourself before reaching out to us:
- Are you planning to have any other desserts beside cake?
- Do you have pictures of cakes with elements that you love?
- How many guests (adults and children) total do you expect to be serving?
- What are your favorite flavors? What flavors do you think your guests will like the best? Pick the top three for your tasting!
- What are your wedding event colors?
- Do you plan to have a special cake topper? Fresh flowers?